Be warned I have had coffee today…of the full caffeinated variety. This post is a jumble of things I said to my closest friends yesterday without caffeine just a bit of ice cream, a lot of spirit and the company of my beautiful daughter.
“I’m just being me!”
- Toys R Us may have found a way of bolting up the scooters. But they forgot about the skate-boards. These wide boards feel very different to my slim red flyer, still good though. 🙂 hehe
- I’m trying to not focus on how terrible I am at social stuff and how freaky I come across in friendships. I am thinking I need to just focus on what I am good at.
- I’m playing on the skate-boards in Toys R Us. such fun!!!
- I’m heading footballs now, it’s fun too. I found a board like my old flyer skate-board and impressed *CAL with my skills.
- I have just spotted a pogo stick that’s my next plan. The man keeps walking past but I’m ignoring him. He is probably worried I will break my neck, he doesn’t know I’m still bendy enough to do the splits and can still do cartwheels and stand on my head.
- Giggle…*CAL videoed me on a pogo stick but my boobs look huge and they’re bouncing all over the place. I need a better bra. 🙂
- You gonna pogo with me too then. That would be so cool, two middle aged women pogoing round Toys R Us.
- My friend reckons they locked the scooters up because they see me pull up in the car park. I love the Razorwings. I wrote a post once about my playtimes in Toys R Us. I think it was called “Scooters and Daleks” (Wrong title it was called “DALEKS and Flying Scooter.” Also THIS is the post I was thinking of.)
- I love toy shops, I can spend hours here. Not at Christmas though all the people ruin it for me.
- Photography while pogoing that’s original. You would have to do it one handed…LOL.
- I don’t think about danger when it comes to me not until I hurt myself or get stuck. I’ve always been the same. I used to worry my mom stupid. I get it from my dad, he still climbs trees just for fun, or if his kite gets stuck.
- I want to go down the slides, I LOVE water slides. And I want to go to animal land too.
- I don’t need books, I don’t like books, books are boring…I want to run and jump and slide and swing and copy all the animals.
- You say slides and animals, my eyes grow wide and my heart beats faster.
- Catch the kid in you and go with that, I see your inner child, I see you.
- OH YES!! I so have to see Judge Dredd in 3D even if I have to go on my own. I LOVED the original.
- Hmm…What to do? Write a post for one of my blogs, I do love to write. Or watch a film with dragons in it, chill out and drink some wine?
- A link for any other Dr Who geeks out there, warning this does include a few spoilers. BUT…seriously people Dinosaurs and Daleks, spaceships and time travel…what is NOT to LOVE!!!! (Doctor Who Series 7 2012: What We Know)
- I hide my childlike self with most people but I know you get me.
- For my lovely hubby (Mr Locoman)…. See, this is what happens to poor innocent train spotters. This explains everything…LMHO.
The problem I make for myself is I try to act like a grown up because I am aware that is what I am supposed to be. But grown ups are not always nice and I don’t really fit with that or want to act that way. I want to be me and be able to say how I feel, express myself openly and honestly like little kids do. But people get me wrong because I am no-longer a child, but I am still a child at heart.