Hello my lovely bloggy friends!!
My friend the lovely Laura…..“Life in the House That Asperger Built,”
has tagged me in this meme.
It’s right up my street actually,
I got totally excited about it and wanted to draw a picture myself…LOL.
Trying to pin down my 17 year old hyper child (*AJ) to do this Meme, has been an impossible task.
He has FAR too many other busy things to be doing and people to see…get what I’m saying.
I wouldn’t have him any other way…he’s just perfect.
My little *CAL however,
Once told about this, did her happy dance and clapped her hands and has been asking constantly,
“When Mama, when can I do it Mama?”
I couldn’t leave it any longer waiting for *AJ, she needed to express this side of her lovely self.
Ok, so here’s the deal:
- Ask your child to draw a picture of you. It doesn’t matter how old they are…
- Post the picture on your blog.
- Call it the ‘This is Me Meme’.
- Pop over to here and add to the linky.
- Then tag some others
Here is my *CAL’s image of ME.
She said I’m in my Aspie-happy land and dancing to ABBA.
Isn’t that just lovely!!!
Ok, my turn to tag…let’s see..who shall I tag???
- My Lovely Little Sis…surrealhappy’s blog
- Heather…Where the Butterflies Go
- Diane…Don’t Panic 2.0
- Tilly…The Laughing Housewife