So Laura thinks I’m a stylish blogger…cool!
My good friend Laura from Life in the House That Asperger Built
passed on this lovely award to me.
I’m not sure if my blogging is in the category of stylish but I am very grateful and feel very touched that she would think to give me this award.
So now…the deal is,
I have to tell you 7 things about myself you don’t know, and then pass the award on to three blogs I think deserve it.
7 things about me.
1. I am the oldest child of three, my Dad is Autistic and as far as I know I think my Mom was NT.
2. I am a terrible collector, I drive everyone nuts with my collections. I even drive myself nuts with them sometimes, they can take over my brain and I forget everything then. I am at the moment de-frogging my house, as my interest in frogs has now come to an end, and I have far too much clutter.
3. As a child I won quite a lot of awards, certificates and 5 Gold medals for Tap dancing. This was before conformity stole my Shirley, once my Shirley was gone I lost my smile and hated going onto the stage.
4. I love to sing and play my guitar, I often sing at a folk night at my local Church. This is a small gathering mainly of OAP’s, they all think I’m wonderful and I feel very loved by them all.
5. I just love watching films, I love fantasy and kids films the most. I have so many DVD’s my hubby is now begging me to get rid of my many videos, as we have nowhere to store them. Since the building work they have been boxed and left in the shed. I agree with him they do need to go, my reason being the quality is no good anyway. I can pick the same films up again at ASDA for £3 or less on DVD.
6. I just love lighting candles, smelly candle are just so wonderful. I get through so many T-lights it’s untrue. There is just something so special about candles, I’m thinking of making my own soon. I’ll let you know how that goes, I’ll blog about it when I get the time to do it.
7. The only book I have ever read from cover to cover, more than once, is the Bible.
Believe it or not… it is the only book I have no trouble reading.
So now… I have to pick three blogs.
1) Surrealhappy’s blog : This is written by my little sister. She is a hard working Mom to my two beautiful nephews who are both showing signs of being on the Autistic Spectrum. Also her oldest boy has severe Epilepsy. She has many challenges in her life, and she also is an Aspie.
2) Welcome to the mad house : This is written by my wonderful and lovely friend Fi. She is a NT Mum of three beautiful and talented Aspie kids. She is also the most loving, open ,honest and accepting person I have ever known.
3) Read Between The Minds : This is written by my friend Charles…I call him slp though…hehe. I love his blog because it is so easy for me to read…giggle. I giggle for a reason, slp puts an audio on every day of his wonderful poetry so there’s no reading for this dyslexic/Aspie on his blog…Just a image and his lovely voice.
So there you go, I have revealed 7 new things about myself and introduced you to 3 wonderful blogs.